Tesa® 4621 multi-purpose fabric tape for outdoor use
Tesa® Outdoor multipurpose woven tape 4621, is a green pressure sensitive adhesive tape based on an acrylic adhesive and a polyethylene backing reinforced with a polyester fabric.
The tape can be cut effortlessly by hand in both vertical and horizontal directions.
It offers a smooth and curl-free unwinding when cut.
The outdoor tape is waterproof and weatherproof for up to 8 weeks, which means that no residue is left behind when removed.
The fabric reinforcement resists tool wear, ensuring the tape remains intact, which also offers hassle-free removal.
Green colour is easy to identify on various surfaces.
Tesa® 4621 has a high initial adhesion, yet can be easily repositioned. Its low thickness ensures maximum conformability.
You can find this and many other products in our online shop.
- Tape 4621 can be used for all kinds of outdoor purposes.
- It is mainly used for masking paint areas in exteriors: for painting facades, covering floor markings, plastering, etc.
- Fixing protective layers such as films, foils, carpets, etc., on construction sites.
- Keeping protective layers such as plastic films and paper foils in place.
- Can be used for holding signs, strapping cables or for temporary repairs Holding and bundling of wires, cables and loose objects.
- Plus a variety of additional uses such as taping light-weight signs to walls and sealing boxes.
Benefits Tesa® multi-purpose outdoor tape
- Increased safety as this tape can be easily cut by hand (both lengthwise and crosswise) so no cutting device is required.
- Saves cleaning time during removal and leaves no residue outdoors for up to 8 weeks.
- The weft of the tape protects it from wear and tear, ensuring an optimal end result
- Weather, UV and water resistant
- Green colour makes them easy to spot