IDENTIFYING DATA OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WEBSITE AND THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Access to and/or use is totally voluntary and attributes the condition of USER to whoever does it. Every USER accepts, from the moment they access, without any type of reservation, the content of these “General Conditions” as well as, where appropriate, the “Particular Conditions” that may complement, replace or modify them in any way. in relation to the services and contents. Consequently, the USER must carefully read one and the other before accessing and using any service under their sole responsibility.
In any case, we reserve the right, at any time and without the need for prior notice, to deny access to this site to those users who fail to comply with any of these general conditions or the particular conditions that apply to them.
Object and Modification of conditions
We make available to USERS the possibility of browsing, accessing the contents and services provided they do so in accordance with the provisions of these GENERAL CONDITIONS.
In any case, we reserve the right, at any time and without the need for prior notice, to modify or eliminate the content, structure, design, services and conditions of access and/or use of this site, whenever it deems appropriate.
General Principles – User Responsibility
The USER undertakes to use the services and content that we provide in accordance with current legislation and the principles of good faith and generally accepted uses and not contravene public order with their actions through the Web. Therefore, any use for illegal purposes or that harms or prevents, may damage and/or overload, in any way, the use and normal operation of the Portal, or that directly or indirectly threatens it or against any third party is prohibited.
The user will not transmit through the service anything that threatens the values and dignity of people, in accordance with national and international standards for the protection of human rights. The user undertakes to provide true and accurate information about himself in the registration forms, if any.
Likewise, the reproduction, distribution, transmission, adaptation or modification, by any means and in any form, of the contents (texts, designs, graphics, information, databases, sound and/or image files, logos, etc.) is prohibited. ..) and other elements, except with the prior authorization of their legitimate owners or when this is permitted by law.
It is also prohibited with respect to the aforementioned contents, any commercial or advertising use, other than that strictly permitted, where appropriate, and the violation, in general, of any right derived from them.
The existence of a hyperlink does not imply the existence of relations between us and the owner of that page, nor the acceptance and approval of its contents and services.
The USER will be solely responsible for the use of this site and for compliance with these GENERAL CONDITIONS in their entirety. Consequently, the USER undertakes to keep secret, with the character of confidential and reserved information, his access codes, passwords or similar data assigned to access any of his services, being responsible for any damages of any nature derived of the misuse carried out by itself or by third parties, both against the user himself, considering this as a consequence of his negligence, and those that we may suffer, as a consequence of the breach of these GENERAL CONDITIONS.
Any infringement of these GENERAL CONDITIONS may give rise to extrajudicial or judicial civil or criminal proceedings against the user.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities
We do not guarantee nor are we responsible, in any case or circumstance, for the following facts and contents, nor for any damages and losses that may, where appropriate, derive from them:
· Lack of availability, continuity, access, maintenance and effective operation of the Web or/and its services and updating, accuracy, completeness, relevance, timeliness and reliability of its contents, whatever the cause, and difficulties or technical problems or of another nature in which said facts originate.
· The transmission or/and existence of viruses, other harmful elements or programs for the users’ equipment that could affect them, as a consequence of the access, use or examination of the site, or produce alterations in their electronic documents or files.
· The illegal, negligent, fraudulent use, impersonating a third party or contrary to the content of these general conditions, to good faith, to generally accepted uses or to public order, of the Web, its services and contents, by which USERS.
· Of the violations or infractions of the laws, uses or customs in force regarding intellectual property rights, industrial property, business or contractual secrets, rights of privacy, honor, image, property, publicity or competition, among others, of third parties.
· Vices or defects of the contents and/or services accessed through the Web.
· By the reception, storage, obtaining, diffusion or transmission by the USERS, of the contents.
· For the knowledge of any information that unauthorized third parties may have or use of the characteristics and circumstances of the use of the contents and services by the USERS.
· Due to the non-compliance, by third parties, of their obligations derived or contracted in relation to the services provided to USERS, as well as due to the lack of quality, reliability, adaptation to what is offered, legality, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to USERS on this site.
The previous enumeration is merely illustrative and is not, in any case, exclusive or exclusive in any of its points. In all cases, we exclude any liability for damages of any nature derived directly or indirectly from them and from any other unspecified similar characteristics.
The PORTAL includes within its contents links to sites belonging to and/or managed by third parties in order to facilitate access to information available through the Internet.
We do not assume any responsibility derived from the existence of links between the contents of this site and contents located outside it or from any other mention of external content to this site. Such links or mentions are exclusively for informational purposes and, in no case, do they imply support, approval, commercialization or any relationship between us and the persons or entities that author and/or manage such content or owners of the sites where they are located. In this sense, the USER undertakes to exercise the utmost diligence and prudence in the case of accessing or using the contents or services of the sites accessed by virtue of the aforementioned links.
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
The texts, designs, images, databases, logos, structure, brands and other elements of this site are protected by laws and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property. Any reproduction, transmission, adaptation, translation, modification, communication to the public, or any other exploitation of all or part of the content of this site, carried out in any way or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, is strictly prohibited unless authorized by us. prior and in writing. Any infringement of these rights may give rise to appropriate extrajudicial or judicial civil or criminal proceedings. We do not grant any license or authorization of use of any kind on its intellectual and industrial property rights or on any other property or right related to the Portal, the services or its contents.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents provided by third parties is their exclusive responsibility.
For the purposes of preserving possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any USER or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights due to the introduction of certain content, they must notify said circumstance, in writing, by the contact information indicated at the beginning, indicating:
– Personal data identifying the interested party who owns the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party, it must indicate the representation that it holds with which it acts.
· Indication of the content protected by intellectual property rights and its location on the Web.
· Proof of the existence, ownership and validity of the aforementioned intellectual property rights.
· Express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the data and information provided in the notification referred to in this point.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These general conditions will be governed by Spanish law.
For any questions that may arise or actions to be exercised derived from the provision of services and content, regarding the interpretation, application, compliance or breach of what is established herein, the parties, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals corresponding to the residence of the person in charge of the Web.