3M has developed innovative science-based finishes that transform objects and spaces, creating new and unique environments.
With 3M™ DI-NOC™ Decorative Coating Sheets you can project interior and exterior wall finishes using self-adhesive sheets, which match the organic beauty of natural elements and can be easily applied to many surfaces.
They can be used to help solve a wide range of design challenges, from furniture renovations to interior and exterior wall cladding and creating interesting decorative focal points.
Whether you are looking for the warmth of wood grain, the freshness of natural stone, or the impeccable look of metal, among many other options, you will create unique and memorable spaces overnight by putting your design vision in the signature that leaves in your projects.
3M™ DI-NOC™ Matte Series combines science with art, featuring an advanced ultra-matte top coating that resists fingerprint smudges. This exclusive finish offers the most natural look. It incorporates textures such as wood grains, realistic-looking natural stone, metallic effects, solid colors, rich fabric, and leather.
3M™ DI-NOC™ Glass Finish Series has a fully transparent adhesive which can be applied directly on glass surfaces. There are 18 designs, ranging from wood, metal, fabric and stone, to black and white.
Advantages of 3M DINOC decorative coatings
- Tried and tested
- Excellent resistance to water, dirt and wear.
- Indoor use up to 12 years and outdoor use up to 5 years
- Exceptional quality and durability.
- Affordable and high quality.
- Amazingly flexible, self-adhesive, lightweight vinyl.
- They can be applied in situ to the existing substrate.
- Reduces labor and material cost compared to noble materials.
- Change aesthetics quickly and at an affordable price
- Amazing resemblance to noble materials.
- Simple and flexible installation
- 3M™ Comply™ Adhesive Technology allows for fast, bubble-free application.
- Adheres strongly to virtually any substrate.
- Its easy application saves time and money.
- Use on flat surfaces or over complex curves.
- Ideal for walls, ceilings, floors, furniture or accessories.
- It is not necessary to vacate the spaces (chemical products are not used for its application).
Typical applications of DI-NOC
- Renovation and rehabilitation of surfaces
- Use in hotels, offices, shops, etc.
- Specialized use for interior architecture