3M™ NOMAD™ AQUA 4500 Anti-humidity Mat
3M™ NOMAD™ AQUA 4500 Anti-Moisture Mat. Inside the building it is important to collect and hide the finest dirt, absorb and retain humidity, and adapt to the decoration.
The solution is in the Nomad Aqua line, which combines types of fiber to absorb and retain both moisture and dirt.
Available in 6 colors and different patterns, on request.
The product is a mat made of open-weave PVC loops on a foam support that makes it comfortable.
The mat is also non-slip and retains and hides dirt to prevent it from entering the building.
Nomad Doormats is a reusable foot cleaning mat that removes dirt from shoes and eliminates footprint problems.
In addition, it provides a new utility for COVID: You can use 2 Nomad Aqua mats for cleaning and disinfection. In the first spray with a disinfectant product (bleach free). Users will first step on mat 1 (wet) to clean themselves and then on mat 2 to dry their shoes. In this way, it will improve safety and hygiene in all accesses to its facilities”
Product positioning: It is an anti-dirty mat to be installed at the entrance of buildings inside, where there are dirt problems.
It can also be used as an anti-fatigue mat.
Its foam support prevents dirt and moisture from damaging the floor.
Its recommended facilities are entrances, lobbies, corridors and computer rooms. Ideal for small retail stores, offices and restaurants.
Thanks to its patented double fiber technology, Nomad Aqua products offer:
- Excellent pick-up and concealment of fine dirt
- Water absorption and retention
- Greater preservation of its original appearance
- Great duration
- Easy cleaning (simple vacuuming)
- Easy installation
3M™ NOMAD™ Aqua Details:
- Typical traffic: From 500 to 1500 people/day
- Not recommended for kitchens, areas with grease, and permanently humid areas
- Service temperature range: -23°C to +50°C
3M™ NOMAD™ Aqua Characteristic:
- Good cosmetic appearance.
- Great capacity to retain and hide dirt.
- Easy to clean.
There are 3 product lines to satisfy different needs. Different combinations between the three will allow you to satisfy any need. Consult us for other models:
- Nomad™ Terra mats. The Nomad Terra line presents anti-dirt products for exteriors, in recesses or interiors. Thanks to their strong open structure, these products retain much of the dirt that enters the building.
- Nomad™ Optima Floor Mats. Aluminum frame mats provide excellent protection against dirt and moisture. Installation in box.
- Nomad™ Aqua mats. Thanks to their double fiber technology, Nomad Aqua products collect moisture and fine dirt. Indoor installation.