REPOSITIONABLE VELCRO® AND 3M™ DUAL LOCK FASTENERS
VELCRO® DUAL LOCK® repositionable fasteners. Our repositionable Velcro and 3M Dual Lock fasteners are designed to make removable joints and seams. They have a wide variety of uses, from making clothing and footwear to removing screws and rivets in construction joints.
TEXTILE HOOK-AND-LOOP FASTENER TAPE (VELCRO®)
Polyamide tape fasteners consist of two distinct parts:
Female part (loop) and male part (hook)
The woven hook tape (male) consists of small hooks which are attached to the soft looped part (female).
- The result is a highly secure lock that is ready to be used on a multitude of occasions.
- Very easy to close with a single press.
- Adjustable and repositionable. We can rectify the joints at any time.
- It is reusable. Allows opening/closing for several hundred times.
- Available in various sizes and colours.
Different Velcro® finishes
- Repositionable adhesive closure tape
- Repositionable sewable sealing tape
- Repositionable heat-weldable sealing tape
- Adhesive repositionable sealing circles
- Flame retardant repositionable sealing tape, FR approved
- Dual repositionable fastening tape (double hook & loop tape)
3M™ DUAL LOCK” HEAVY DUTY REMOVABLE TAPE
3M™ Dual Lock repositionable fasteners consist of a plastic holder from which mushroom-shaped hooks protrude and interlock together when pressed against each other.
This type of joint may well replace other mechanical joints such as screws or rivets, being much easier and simpler to fit.
The main advantages of our 3M™ Dual Lock tape would be:
- High-strength temporary joint.
- Supports more than 1000 openings.
- Screws and other mechanical connections are avoided.
- Easy and quick to install… and therefore very cost-effective.
- Substantial aesthetic improvement.
- Resistant to UV rays, humidity, cold, heat.