ANTIDUST TAPES FOR SEALING CELLULAR POLYCARBONATE
The AntiDUST® aluminium venting tape has been exclusively designed to seal the alveoli of the alveolar sheets used in cellular polycarbonate.
Multi-walled polycarbonate is an excellent material for glazing system solutions, but we must take into account the continuous condensation on the walls that is produced by the material’s own permeability. This can spoil the thermal insulation it provides, as well as the very clarity of the sheet, which will turn green and dirty over time.
AntiDUST® tapes offer comprehensive protection against the most common problems that usually appear in roofing systems, such as the proliferation of algae and fungi, condensation, contamination by dust and insects, etc., which cause the sheets to polycarbonate are dirty in a matter of months.
In addition, the AntiDUST® tape offers better behavior in these applications compared to aluminum tape, since it retracts or expands as it does depending on the thermal behavior of the sheet.
Properties of AntiDUST Aluminium Venting Tape
- Keeps your polycarbonate sheet clean and clear.
- Adhesive protection for internal contamination of sheets and sandwich panels in polycarbonate and polyacrylate.
- With ventilation. Allows continuous drainage to the outside of condensation fluids.
- It has a non-woven fabric with a special anti-fungus and anti-algae treatment.
- The filter does not allow insects or dust to access the interior of the sheet.
- The tape provides the sufficient amount of ventilation.
- It has a strong and durable adhesive, with resistance to the elements.
- It is resistant to temperature and humidity.
- Adaptable to contraction and expansion of glazing material.
- It is easy to apply and very durable.
- It extends the useful life of our roofs, making it ideal for the construction of pergolas and galleries.
From SOLBI-MURAL we offer several standardized solutions of AntiDUST® tape packs in our online store, packs made up of a roll of microperforated tape and a roll of blind tape, for the most common alveolar plate measurements.
Ask us if you have any questions about the best solution, or about orders with special size plates.
We will be happy to respond to your needs!